My home office is located on the West side of Fort Collins, Colorado, near the area of Mulberry Street and Overland Trail, about 10 minutes west of Old Town. See the PDF map (click link).
My office is open by appointment only. Hours available for appointments are weekdays from 9 am to 5:30 pm and 10 am – 4 pm on some Saturdays (limited Saturday hours). There are a few limited evening appointments available – please call me directly at 970-204-1794 to check availability. Please be advised that evening and Saturday appointments book very early, often weeks in advance.
To make an appointment
1) Book online through Snap Appointments – Convenient, Fast & Easy! You can do this 24/7.
2) Call me at (970) 204-1794. I do not have a receptionist so my apologies if I am in session and you get my voice mail. Please leave a message with your name, phone number and desired day and time for your appointment. All phone calls are returned promptly unless I am teaching that day or evening and so I may return your call next day.
3) New Clients (1st appointment only): please print and complete this New Client – Health History Intake Form
New Clients – Free Consultation
Please note that 1st appointments are longer so please allow and extra 15-20 minutes (no charge) for time planning purposes. In your first session we will discuss your health history and any issues or concerns you may have, including any areas of pain, discomfort, problems, past surgeries, injuries or illnesses. This information will help me determine the therapies that may help you feel better.
How far in advance should I book my appointment?
It depends on the day and time you want. Sometimes there are daytime appointments available from 10am – 2 pm, sometimes within 2-4 days. Please be aware that late afternoon, evening and Saturday appointments book up early, sometimes many weeks in advance. If you are looking for a specific day, date or time, please call as far in advance as possible.
Policies – Late, “No-Show” and Cancellation policies:
Everyone’s time is valuable so please be aware of these policies. When we schedule an appointment I am reserving that specific day and time for you.
- Please call to let me know you are on the way if you will be more than 5 minutes late.
- Please call as far in advance as possible (at least 24 hour notice) if you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. That way, I can make that time available for someone else.
- In the case of a last minute cancellation or a no-show you will be charged the full payment, unless there is illness or an emergency. Please be aware that missed appointments with no notice will void your gift certificate.
Buy a Gift Certificate
Buy an Instant Gift Certificate for any occasion! Click the button to go to the order processing page. You can personalize the Instant Gift Certificate with your message during the order process. Upon completion of your order, the Instant Gift Certificate will be emailed to you immediately so you can then email to someone or print it yourself.
Gift certificate policies:
Your gift certificate will be valid for 1 year. If you can’t use your gift certificate within that time, please call for an extension. I will generally extend the expiration date on a regular (purchased) gift certificate as a courtesy to my clients. Please call me if you cannot use your gift certificate and would like to give it to a friend or family member.
Rates and types of payments accepted
The rates for various therapies are listed on their page. Payment can be cash or personal check (local check only) or credit cards (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover). Due to the high incidences of fraud, I do NOT accept money orders or traveler’s checks.
Tipping is left to the discretion of the client and is certainly appreciated. Gift certificates normally do not include gratuities, unless otherwise noted.
Meeting the Goals
I want you to be satisfied with the goals we have set for your session for stress-relief / pain relief and your session will be customized for those goals.
My therapeutic massage services are based on the highest professional and ethical standards of my profession. These therapies are strictly professional, non-sexual therapies for health & wellness for the sole purpose of deep relaxation, pain relief and stress-management. In the event of unreasonable or sexual requests, the session will be terminated immediately. Draping is always required – NO exceptions.