Coming Soon – please check back for details
Location: Hot Stone Classes will be offered in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Requirements: This 2-day class is limited to LICENSED Massage Therapists who have had at least 500 hours training in anatomy & physiology, ethics and various massage techniques, or the equivalent education if your state does not require a license for massage therapy.
Details: This hands-on 2-day class will be a basic hot stone class designed to get you started right away! Further details about hot stone classes will be posted this fall (2020).
Description: This class will be an introductory class covering:
1) the safe and proper use of hot stones in your massage session.
2) safety protocols that meet ABMP/ AMTA requirements for insurance
3) benefits of hot (& cold) stones
4) cautions & contraindications of hot & cold stones
5) the proper equipment and set up you will need
6) buying stones & supplies
7) equipment you will need
8) setting up your workspace for a safe & efficient flow in the massage
9) and more!